This company took $49.95 out of my account also, which was my bill money....i'm beyond pissed.when you call them, the tell you that you are caller # 19!!!

i wonder why there call volume is so high???maybe because they are illegally taken money from thousands of other people...we alll need to contact the better business bureau and file a complaint as well as filing a complaint with our banks and put these suckers out of business.

it didnt take them 30-45 days to take the money so why should we have to wait for refund?

Had an Experience with Fortress Secured Inc?

Comments

10/21/2008Today they got me to and they said i wrote a check i don't even have checks to my account 49.95 that i need to pay my car note. i am well beyond pissed off. :(

Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more Smart Crowdfunding - Shane Liddell of SmartCrowdFunding is a smooth conman Smart Crowdfunding "Dear reader, we're writing this brief to tell you about a conman that we recently experience. Our intention is so that no one ever gets conned by this person or..." Read more MoneyLion Scam Moneylion "I joined MoneyLion initially because of the referral program. I referred several friends, and then posted my referral link in a couple groups on Facebook. All with the belief I..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more